Learn more about what a virtual business address is and how it can help make your business easier to run. Checkout the useful guide from My Mailbox Services.
So …. What is a virtual address?
If you’re looking into starting up a new business – or making significant changes to an existing company, large or small – you may have heard a lot about “virtual offices”. Lot’s of business owners are using these services to save money, streamline admin processes, and present a more professional outward appearance to both clients and colleagues alike.
A virtual office can cover a number of different services that are provided by companies like ourselves.
Typically services include a choice of registered office address, virtual mailbox address, and mail collection or mail forwarding services.
Costs for these services depend on the level of service you require.
We also provide a plus package which includes a Directors’ service address, which allows each director that subscribes for the service to use our business address as their official directors address, thus keeping their own personal address private.
So … What are the benefits of a virtual address?
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is what is a virtual office address and how can it help me?. The main reasons these services are becoming so popular for business include;
- Professional appearance – a virtual business address often looks more prestigious than using a personal address.
- Customer confidence – often customers feel more confident dealing with a business that trades from a business address as opposed to a home address.
- Privacy – it protects your personal address information from becoming public records
- Cost Saving – it is significantly cheaper to use a virtual office address than renting an office space with all the associated overheads.
- Easy to setup – you can get up and running from your address very quickly.
- Additional support services available – such as the mail collection, forwarding and mailbox services to ensure all of your business mail is collected and managed in an efficient manner.
- No long term lease – contracts for registered office address services start with an initial three month period and are rolling thereafter, so you can cancel with short notice if you need to do so.
- Access to mail from anywhere with a virtual mailbox
- Management of corporate mail for remote workers
But best of all, depending on which elements of a virtual office package you choose to sign up for with us, prices can start from as little as £20 per month.