TOP 10 REASONS TO USE OUR REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS SERVICE
One of the most common questions we get asked is Do We Need A Registered Office Address Service or can we simply use our own address?. The simple answer is no, you can absolutely use your own personal address as your official company address, but here are the top ten reasons why we think using our service is better.
- Privacy – Keeping your personal address of the public registers is a good idea. As a business we apply stringent procedures and systems to make sure your information is safe.
- Professional Image – Using our City Centre address adds a professional image and can help create confidence with your customers
- One Stop Shop – In addition to our Registered Office Address & Directors Service Address Packages, we can offer a variety of different Virtual Mailbox and parcel handling services, making it an ideal option for businesses with higher mail volumes.
- Cost Effective – With our basic Registered office address service starting at £6.99 per month, it’s a great way of providing a professional image without the cost of an office space.
- Flexible Mail Handling Options – With our Virtual Mailbox services we can offer a variety of mail processing options for our customers.
- Physical Location – Unlike a PO Box, our service operates from a physical office address.
- Visibility – All mail items are processed same day, so you can rest assured that you will receive important mail promptly.
- Reliability – Did we mention that we are ISO 9001:2015 certified?.
- Security – With robust procedures and systems in place you can be assured that your confidential mail items are handled with the utmost of care.
- Growth – The range of services we offer mean that we are ideally placed to grow with your business.
To find out more about our Registered Office Address and other services, or to sign up CLICK HERE. Or contact us on 0333 2244 626 to have a chat about how we can help your business.